Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Ostriching

I was shopping at City Creek and everybody knows that after a long day of shopping, one tends to get a little spent. Well, in all my years I've never seen a more perfect example of this than I saw that day with this kid... Yeah, THAT is spent.


This young lad has inspired me in my life. Ladies and gentlemen, I formally invite you all to join me in the next social experiment, movement, craze, sensation... OSTRICHING. That's right, ostriching. When life gives you lemons, stick your head in the ground, friends! Snap a pic, email it to me (jakeolsen84@gmail.com) or tweet at me (@JakeInUtah), and I'll add it to the post!

Jeff

Jake

Paul

Matt

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment