Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Easter 2012

I love Easter. It's seriously my favorite holiday of the year. Obviously, the meaning behind it is so special and powerful with the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and the Atonement. Our physical and spiritual bodies would be lost without Him and I'm so thankful that He was willing to take upon Himself the burden of our salvation. I can honestly say I feel like I've learned more about His sacrifice and infinite Atonement this year and that made this Easter all the more special and impactful.


Not only that, but it's just a fun holiday. Jeremy had a great time collecting eggs and surprises around the yard in the beautiful Spring sun. Ammon doesn't quite understand it yet, but he seemed to enjoy himself as well.









After we were done with our egg hunt, Mom, Jeremy, Ammon, and I went up to Ogden to see Dad at his mountain man rendezvous. It's always funny to see Jeremy's reaction when he first walks up to Dad is all his buckskins! After he finally recognizes him he's fine, though. We had a fun time visiting Grandpa for sure.

Oh, and of course the other reason I love Easter... It's got the best holiday candy of the YEAR! Hands down, no contest, case closed! Peanut butter eggs, jelly beans, Cadbury eggs... The BEST! And Monday night, with the help of Rob and Aerielle, I hit up the grocery store for the candy on sale! $0.24 a piece for Cadbury eggs?! Why, thank you! I think I'll take FORTY! Best... Holiday... EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment