Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Canyons, Formally Known as The Canyons

Tyson hooked me up with his buddy pass for the season at what is now known as Canyons, formally The Canyons! I know, I'm one lucky guy. Anyway, we took our first trip up several weeks ago and it couldn't have been a more perfect day. Completely bluebird and prime for the shred. The best part: our bearded beanies. The natives were loving them. It was prime to be sure and we had a great time. And Tyson killed it for only being his first few times going. The kid's a stud. We went up again last weekend and I'll throw up some new pics when I get them. Until then, enjoy the bearded goodness!

Beards are beautiful.



Me and Tyson's friend, Will. Even while we sit we still "RIDE"

Will on the chair.


No comments:

Post a Comment