Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Skeet Shoot!

Today was our Elders Quorum Skeet Shoot Extravaganza! I admit that I was a little skeptical after only a couple guys raised their hands to confirm their attendance on Sunday and after all of 5 people were able to come to our golf activity... Yeah, no worries today! We had like 20 guys show it up!! It was rad. We went up to the gun range in Fruit Heights and "skatted" to our hearts' contents. We had two throwers going and it sounded like we were in the middle of a war with all the shotguns going off. Sooooo sick. After over an hour, I felt like I'd been kicked in the shoulder by a mule, but it was well worth it. Guess there's just something about guns that bring the men out in hoards. Haha. I think I "skot" a good twenty rounds. At my last "skeetin'" I went 5 for 5! Not too shabby. Tim and I wanted to take out a couple of real pigeons that were on the telephone wire outside the house after we got back, but decided against it. Thus, our EQ "Skat" event was a roaring success!


Tim and the boys take aim!
Your's truly, "skeeting" like it's '99.

No comments:

Post a Comment