Here's my latest installment of "Random Jeremy." Enjoy.
trip down to Lehi and he looks so steezy in it. The butter
knife in his hands was just the cherry on top. Steezy!

Today before church, Jeremy took Amber's sunglasses
and kept trying to play with them so she tried putting
them on his face and he loved it. What a ham. But sure
does make for a great pic! One of my all-time favorites.
Yeah, this one didn’t turn out super great, but I think
you get the idea of where I was going with it. This
was at the Tabernacle during church when Jeremy
was ready to go home 30 minutes before the meeting
was over. There’s a lot of cool stained glass in the
building and he loves to play by it. With a better camera
this would be way more rad, but I like it anyway. Word
to the iPhone.

No comments:
Post a Comment