Since Jeff has been a lame-o about keeping his blog updated, I'll just go ahead and announce his birfday for him. Happy freaking birthday, ol' buddy. A song comes to mind when I think about this situation. It's entitled "Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day. Why? Because our birthdays are at the end of September, duh! Yeah, it's always exciting when the 29th and 30th roll around. Somehow we always end up buying two of whatever present we get each other. (That's the sign of a REALLY good present after all!) This year was the same. Jeff got me an iPhone case (and one for himself) and I got him a car charger (and one for myself) and we both bought black trucks last week... Hmm. Yeah, that's how we roll. So happy birfday to us!!
OH man, I forgot I even had a blog to blog about my birfday. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date on my life. You're double bloggin.
ReplyDelete