Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Scoutmaster Journal

Well, it's now official. I'm the new Scoutmaster in the ward! I was a little surprised, but after literally growing up in the Scouting program watching Dad for over 20 years, it was only a matter of time... Haha. So it is with great pleasure that I invite everyone to check out my new blog: "My Scoutmaster Journal." You can reach it by the link on the side of my gloB, clicking here, or going directly to:


I've been blogging from the day I received the calling, so there's a little to catch up on. Since most of my initial reaction and feelings have already been written in the "Journal," I won't worry about repeating them again. But I will tell my dad thank you again for his incredible example and love for the Scouting program. I owe a lot of who I am today to what I learned in Scouts and I have so many special times and experiences that I shared with my dad while doing Scouts. I love my dad so much and I'm so honored to share this connection with him again through Boy Scouts. Thanks, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment