Babyswitting? Babyswitting is a cross between babysitting and swimming, and it makes for one epic day for me! Summer has finally arrived and the days are really starting to heat up. Last Saturday, my sister-in-law asked if I wouldn't mind watching my nephew while she went to the store for a few hours. When Jeremy and Zachary get together, it's either A) complete destruction and mayhem; B) nonstop screaming and fighting; or C) they get along great and are quite enjoyable to be around. (Thankfully, it's usually C.) Well, I had a plan. I told Sharee to have Zach bring his swimsuit and I set up a couple of pools in the back yard, complete with an assortment of toys and balls. I got Jeremy and myself into swimsuits as well and I spent the next 3 hours of my day laying in the pool while the boys ran around and around and around having the time of their lives. Easiest 3 hours of babysitting EVER. I wish every Saturday could be spent like this...
![]() |
| "ZACHARY DON'T JUM---" SPLASH!!! |
![]() |
| I call this one: "Retirement From Elders Quorum President" |
No comments:
Post a Comment