Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, May 30, 2011

The Garden, Year 3

It's that time again, garden time! This is one of the wettest springs I can ever remember, so it's been tough to find a few good hours to get the tilling done and then a few more to get the seeds in the ground. But we finally got it done and now the rain can do its thing. Jeremy had a blast helping us plant this year and he was a pretty good helper too! Amber was able to work around a pregnant belly to get the seeds into the ground and Mom helped organize the whole project. I've really learned to love working in the garden and after I finish, I always feel really genuinely GOOD. Maybe it's Grandma Treft's blood flowing in my veins, but gardening really is good for the soul!








1 comment:

  1. Oh man! Teach me the gardening ways! We need to get started.

    ReplyDelete