
"The Big Combo"

"This Wrap is Crap"

Me eating my "Definitely Not Ribs" and Joe... Is he throwing up?!
So anyway, after dinner, we went over the dollar theater and decided to watch Robin Hood... Yeah, that movie was worse than dinner. I think most guys are closet (or out of closet) Russell Crowe fans, but Russ... Not your best work, pal. In fact, it was LAME. I mean, sure there was some cool action and stuff, but I'm pretty sure I'd seen all of those shots in other Russell Crowe movies? Yeah, I'd skip that one. But anyway, the Book Club's first meeting was a success. See you next month, fellas.
I have to say that I count myself very blessed that the sheep meat that I got wasn't the ribs I thought were in the picture. Sheep meat good, those ribs no good. Go BIG COMBO or go home!
ReplyDelete