So I've kinda gotten on an eBay fix lately. I've always been a fan, but lately... yeah it's gotten pretty bad (or should I say good?). It doesn't help that there's a super convenient app for iPhone either. It started out innocently enough: I was looking for a sewing machine for Amber's birthday. Well then I found a USA soccer jersey and if you bought it in the store it was like $70! But on eBay... $10! (Just gotta wait for it to come from Bangkok!) That led to finding an Under Armour shirt, $11, and a car charger. The charger was probably my best find... a penny! A couple bucks to ship from China, but still a KILLER deal! Then I got a new watch... and Muppet Treasure Island on DVD (been looking for that for a long time!)... and broad heads for my bow ($3 instead of $35?! Hey-ohh!)... So yeah, it's been a successful month! Haha. And I'd like everyone to know it's been over a week since my last purchase! Wow, maybe I should have started that statement with: "Hello, my name is Jake and I'm an eBay-holic..."
Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
Thursday, August 12, 2010
eBay Is My Drug
So I've kinda gotten on an eBay fix lately. I've always been a fan, but lately... yeah it's gotten pretty bad (or should I say good?). It doesn't help that there's a super convenient app for iPhone either. It started out innocently enough: I was looking for a sewing machine for Amber's birthday. Well then I found a USA soccer jersey and if you bought it in the store it was like $70! But on eBay... $10! (Just gotta wait for it to come from Bangkok!) That led to finding an Under Armour shirt, $11, and a car charger. The charger was probably my best find... a penny! A couple bucks to ship from China, but still a KILLER deal! Then I got a new watch... and Muppet Treasure Island on DVD (been looking for that for a long time!)... and broad heads for my bow ($3 instead of $35?! Hey-ohh!)... So yeah, it's been a successful month! Haha. And I'd like everyone to know it's been over a week since my last purchase! Wow, maybe I should have started that statement with: "Hello, my name is Jake and I'm an eBay-holic..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait..I thought my love was...your drug..your drug.. guess the song lied. Stupid EBAY!!! j/k
ReplyDeleteAnother watch huh? With all the watches you own, you'd think you'd take one backpacking so you wouldn't have ask me for the time every 10 minutes.
ReplyDeleteTouche, my friend.
ReplyDeletefirst, i love the pic up at the top. second, the watch is fantastic. third, your love is my drug.
ReplyDelete