Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sick Day

So I've been battling with a sinus cold the past few days and I thought I was actually getting better... negative. It hit hard last night and even harder this morning! I was not feeling good at all. So I stayed up late last night and finished my Spanish paper and emailed it into my professor this morning. Special thanks to Prof. Esplin for accepting it and being understanding!! Wow, college is a lot cooler when your teachers actually act like normal, caring human beings! ;) I also skipped out on work today to rest and I'm finally feeling a lot better. It's been sooooo great to have a day at home with Amber and Jeremy, even if I wasn't feeling too hot. We had a GREAT nap! Hey-oh! So yeah, overall, it's been a good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment