This was the start to an awesome weekend! I was at work on Friday and had just pulled up to the house I was working on when my friend, Colby, called. I answered, asked immediately to call him back, and hung up because my boss was waiting for me. Once I got a free minute I called him back and felt so bad that I'd put him off because... he got the job he was trying for! This was a huge deal because it really seemed like an uphill battle for him to get the job. Colby and I have gone through quite a bit this last year and I was so happy for him to get the job. Not only is it higher pay and a better situation, but it now gives him weekends off and allows him to come to Church again with his wife. We all prayed really hard for this and it's always so amazing and uplifting to "get what you ask for." It's more than that, though. It's that what we were all praying for was in accordance with what the Lord had in store for them too. We had to exercise a lot of faith and patience, but it paid off. Congrats, man. I'm so stoked for you! Oh, and it's extra steezy because he now works for Red Bull. Maybe we could get a sponsorship deal... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment