Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
Monday, August 17, 2009
Jeremy's First Step
I almost forgot the most exciting thing of all from this weekend! Jeremy took his first step yesterday morning! He was standing up against the gate and I was next to him. I said, "Jeremy, let go and stand!" He let go, he stood, and then took a STEP and fell into my arms!! You could tell he was stoked by the look on his face. It was like he was saying, "I did it, Dad!" It was so gnarly. I'm so proud of him. One of those just plain ol' radical moments in life. I'm so glad I was there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment