Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Chocolates

For Christmas, our secretary at work gave my boss and I each a bag of assorted chocolates. What a kind gift of Christmas cheer, right? Well, as it turned out, there were only 3 milk chocolate ones and the rest were dark chocolate... yeah, I'm not a big fan. So, I left them in the bag on my desk untouched.

Fast forward a few weeks and I came into my office and there's a second bag of chocolates sitting on my desk. It appeared to be opened, so I took a closer look... Just as I suspected! My boss had given me his bag under the guise of "I'm on a diet so I figured you could eat them instead." Liar. The milk chocolate ones were gone! All that was left were the darks! This meant war...

Between the two bags of chocolates, I had about 12 dark chocolates and I knew exactly what to do with them... I'd give them back. But I'd do it tactfully. One at a time. Yeah, I really enjoyed it!







If you're asking yourself right now if that's a chocolate in jell-o... yes, yes it is. And the best part is, I still have more of these stupid chocolates to give my boss! Which reminds me, I need to go mail him a "letter"...

No comments:

Post a Comment