Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday


This has to be the worst song ever written. I'm pretty sure every time I hear it I start to go a little more deaf. I really don't want to be rude or anything. I mean, good on her for making money and all. But can you really justify selling poop to people and making money?

"Here you go." "What is this?" "It's poop." "Why would I want to buy poop?" "Because I'm selling it. Enjoy!"

Yeah, it's kind of like that. So why would I want to put this on my blog? Why would I subject all my loyal followers to this torture? Because it's so awful that it's awesome. And it all started with this:


One day, as coincidence would have it, a FRIDAY, Jeff sent me this email with a this link to a YouTube video. We share a lot of YouTube videos back and forth and so I opened it... and was betrayed. Yes, that horrible video above was what waited for me. Logically, I did what anyone in their right mind would do at that point, I turned it off... and forwarded it on!

Now, it's a wonderful game. Go ahead, friends, pay it forward! Today, as coincidence would have it, is FRIDAY. Find any way possible to torment all your loved ones with this horribly awesome song. Trust me, it's hilarious. Hit me up with any great success stories and who knows, you might make it on the blog! Enjoy! Happy Friday, Friiiiiiiiiday!

1 comment: