Allegedly, something went down late at night a month or so ago. Someone allegedly posted on Facebook that someone else had allegedly left 10 Christmas trees on their front porch. Well, this allegedly gave somebody else the idea to relocate said 10 Christmas trees (along with "a few" others) to a different person's house. This different person allegedly has a reputation around the neighborhood where they live for being a prankster and being unprankable... Allegedly, that all changed and they just got pranked. And pranked GOOD.
The following photos were allegedly linked to the events of that late night a month or so ago. Allegedly, there were not 10... not 20... but THIRTY Christmas trees found at the scene of the prank. I'm just thinking to myself that it's quite an accomplishment to collect 30 Christmas trees in one night (allegedly).
Allegedly, the following text message was also sent and received the same night as the alleged prank occurred. I don't know about you, but it sounds a little fishy to me. I mean, a black Chevy truck, allegedly, full of Christmas trees? How did the texter even know the truck was black? It was at night! Allegedly.
The next day, it looked as though a large hedge had been erected outside of the alleged "unprankable" person's house. They must have used Miracle-Gro or something to have a hedge grow that tall overnight! A pine hedge...
So if you see a mystical black truck driving around the neighborhood late at night collecting Christmas trees, allegedly, let me know. I'd love to have been a part of it. I mean, I'm sure those involved had a great time! Clearly, it wasn't me, though. If it had been me, there would have been at least 50 trees... and geese involved. Allegedly.
No comments:
Post a Comment