Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peep My Crew: Tyson

So I've decided to do a little spotlight on some of my nearest and dearest, my Crew. I've asked each of them to tell a little about how they met me, some funny experiences, and I'll give a little insight on them as well. I've been really blessed in my life to be surrounded by great people who have helped me more than I could ever express, and they make it amazing to be me! So they deserve a shout out. Peep my Crew!

*****

I might have to change the title of this installment of "Peep My Crew" to "The Man Behind the Beard" or something like that! You probably recognize Tyson, a.k.a. Pink Balloon, from our bearded adventures of frivolity on the mountain or as my partner in pranking and all-around good guy. I met Tyson one night as I went Home Teaching with our friend Jason in the ward. We became really good friends, especially after "Twilighting" Jason's car. Tyson and his wife are the type of friends that would drop anything to come help you out, and I'm happy to say I've been able to do the same for him too. Tyson even hooked me up with a pass to Canyons, formally known as The Canyons, this winter and it's been a blast getting out and shredding pow and gnar together. Sure I caught him squatting down in the back of my truck writing on my window in the middle of the night, but hey, what are friends for?

How long have you known me?
About 2.5 years. (And I might add the best 2.5 years of my life!)

How did we meet?
You and Jason Condie came over to my apartment to meet Dannie and me and see how we were doing. Jason was trying to get his Home Teaching done at the last minute like normal!

What's something funny that has happened between us?
Pranking Jason's car with all the Twilight stuff. Best night ever!

What's your favorite memory we share?
Too many to list. But I have really enjoyed snowboarding with you. As well as all the talks we have had on the way snowboarding. You have helped me out more than you know.

Any words of wisdom?
The next phase will transpire the way it's suppose to transpire. Basically, just live your life the way you feel like you should be living and the Lord will take care of the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment