Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, September 6, 2010

Another Great Day

Today was a great day. One of those days where things just go right! To start, I got to work today and had a package waiting for me on my desk. What was it? My new iPhone 4! Oh yeah! I know it's had a bit of a bad rep so far but... it's amazing. I love it. Freaking greatest phone ever. So yeah, I was stoked! After leaving the office, I was listening to the sports radio station and the station was at the invisableSHIELD store and were giving away FREE University of Utah or BYU skins for your phone for the day! So I called Brad Bentley and we both went down and got free Utah skins for our phones. Who doesn't love free swag? ("S.W.A.G.: Stuff We All Get." - Michael Scott) I dropped Brad off and went to our supplier for some parts and had MORE great news... There was a customer appreciation BBQ last week and I entered my name in the drawing and... I won a $25 gift card to the Cheesecake Factory! Yes! That just so happens to be one of Amber's favorite places to eat too. So I called her and told her and we went out to dinner that night and it was great. Like I said, another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment