Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Softball Game #4
Well, this game was a vicious defeat... I tried to block it from my memory, but I think the final score was like 19 - 6. It wasn't that we played poorly, it's that the other team was that much better than we were. And they were better because all of the men on their team play on a comp team on the weekends and all the women play together in another league as well. So yeah, it was like a AA team playing a team from the Major Leagues. It's pretty bad when I hit a double and their players were like: "Wow, nice hit. Not many people can hit our pitcher." I was like, "Huh?" "Oh, we shouldn't be playing in this league. We all play on a comp team." Lame. Oh well. Still had a good time. Next week should be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment