Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Answered Prayer

A few days after my near death experience at the hands of the elderly, I'm back at work again, this time in Logan. I drove by Maddox Restaurant on the way there and I couldn't get those succulent rolls and raspberry butter out of my mind. By 1:00, I was starving and still had some work to do at the house I was at and couldn't leave. I walked outside to get something out of the van and just as I was thinking about how much I'd love to have something to eat, I opened my mouth to yawn and a bug flew into it. Gulp. So there ya go, answered prayer. Just goes to show that the Lord knows the thoughts in our minds, the desires in our hearts, and always provides a way...

(I tried to find a good picture for this post, but my search for images "bug in mouth," "eating a bug," and "bug flies in mouth" made me more disgusted than inspired. Trust me, nothing good came out of that image search. Yuck.)

No comments:

Post a Comment