Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Play Set

For a while now, I'd been scouting out some different play set kits to make one for the backyard. There were a lot to choose from, but each one had something about it I just didn't love. And not only that, but they were all really expensive. I started pricing out the materials compared to buying a kit and realized what I needed to do: take matters into my own hands! So what started out as a simple drawing, became my latest project! Logically, I brought Dad in to help me throw the thing together. And yes, of course we went to Home Depot!



















Yeah, I'd say it turned out pretty awesome! Jeremy was super stoked for sure. Now he's got a steezy play set to play on as much as his little heart desires. What an awesome project!

No comments:

Post a Comment