Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Monday, April 23, 2012

Jazz vs. Heat

So I was listening to the sports talk station on the radio one day and the station was giving out tickets to the Utah Jazz game that night against the Miami Heat. I thought that it would be a really cool game to go to, if I could just get tickets... Well, as luck would have it, the station was giving away the tickets at a car dealership in Salt Lake... right by where I was working! So I cruised over on my way to my next job and winner winner chicken dinner!


I called Amber to tell her the great news and Tim and Tay were kind enough to watch Jeremy for us that night. It turned out to be a great little date for us and Ammon even tagged along! Oh, and the game... INCREDIBLE! Need a reminder? Just watch the videos.





Yep, it was an amazing game with a great finish! That place was ROCKING! And I can now say I've seen LeBron James play in person. (That guy is a beast!) Great night! Go Jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment