Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paul and the Priesthood

As you've read already, Paul Carter is one of my best friends. He's a member of theBRIGADE, an excellent homie, and now holds the Melchizedek Priesthood. I couldn't be more happy for him or more proud of him! Paul has accomplished a lot in his life and there's so much I admire in him. This, however, has to be one of the greatest accomplishments of all thus far in his life. I was honored that he asked me to participate in his ordination and to be able to be a part of this huge step in his life. Being able to be there with Tim and Jeff as well was even more cool. This is what theBRIGADE is all about, pushing each other, progressing, and bringing out the best in all of us. Congratulations, pal!

No comments:

Post a Comment