For my birthday, I got two tickets to see my favorite band: Yellowcard! Yellowcard goes waaaaaaaaaay back with Amber and me. Right after we got married, Yellowcard came to the University of Utah for a free show and we went. I had heard some Yellowcard before, but I fell in love with them that night. We went to an acoustic show of theirs a few years later when Amber was pregnant with Jeremy and they didn't disappoint. Shortly after that, they took a break and went on an indefinite hiatus...Well, Yellowcard is back and better than ever! Their new album, "When You're Through Thinking, Say Yes" is so tight and I was so stoked to see them again live! Well, this show was the best they'd ever done and we had such an incredible time! An hour and a half set of Yellowcard live? Uh, yes please! They are SO good live and if they came back tomorrow, I'd definitely go again! EPIC night with Amber! Thanks, Yellowcard. Again.
After the show, I went to Twitter to rave about how awesome it was and a few minutes later, got a pretty cool surprise! The violinist for the band tweeted me back. #BestBandEVER

No comments:
Post a Comment