Quote of the Moment:
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up."
- Hunter S. Thompson
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
They're Back!
Okay, so this is a week late... Haha. It's funny how all of a sudden I don't have as much time to blog as I did a week ago! But that's okay. I'd gladly have it this way if it means having Amber and Jeremy back home with me. So yeah, they're back! I survived!! I can't even begin to express how much I missed them. I went to find them in the airport and expected them to be flying in from Dallas-FW, which meant I'd have about 30 minutes to wait. So I found a nice chair and settled in playing Tiger Woods on my iPhone. After about 5 minutes, a cute little boy walked up to me and grabbed my leg and it was JEREMY! They had flown in from Oklahoma and actually found ME instead of the other way around. It sure was crazy to see Jeremy. He just looked so much bigger and so much like a little BOY! He preferred to walk instead of be held, he wasn't nearly as shy, and his voice was even different! It was so good to see him, but made me kind of sad that I had missed a whole week of him. He changes sooooo fast and I don't want to miss a second of it. And now we're back home together. :) The schedule seems a bit more hectic again and there's always something that Jeremy's pulled out that needs to be picked up, but it's so great... I missed that so much. I just plain love my life and having them in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment